KHLE (Single width single inlet housed fan)
- Fully welded steel wheels available in 15 types of design (including material handling).
- KHLE fan is available in direct drive (AMCA #4, #5 or #8) or belt driven (AMCA #1 or #9) arrangements.
- Standard fans are fully welded carbon steel, and painted with epoxy. Also available upon request are hot dip galvanized or stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316 executions.
- Standard fan operates to a maximum temperature of 212 degrees F., available with accessories for up to 750 degrees F.
- Flow rate of up to 117,000 CFM and a differential pressure up to 90 inches WG.
- “Customized” solutions for the OEM and industrial client with 15 wheel designs that utilizes the same housing design.
- Discharge position is on 90 degree steps for up to the 40 inch wheel, and in 45 degree steps for wheel sizes 44 through 63 inches.
- Truly a “workhorse” for multiple applications in the industrial market.