NAPAF / NAPBC (Single width single inlet plenum fan)
- Continuously welded and painted steel impeller with 10 Airfoil blades (NAPAF, size 12’’ to 63’’) or backward curved (NAPBC, sizes 10’’ and 11’’).
- New rotating diffuser impeller design on all the sizes.
- All impellers are statically and dynamically balanced with shaft to a grade of G=2,5
- Heavy gauge welded and painted steel structures.
- Galvanized or painted inlet cones designed for optimal airflow through the impeller
- Clockwise and counterclockwise rotation available
- Suitable for applications up to 12.5” WG SP and volumes to 120,000 CFM.
- The new rotating diffuser design slows down the air and allows a static pressure regain.
- Very wide operational working field with high efficiencies and low noise emissions.
- Class II available on all sizes.