NPA / ANPA AL (Single width single inlet direct driven plenum fan)
- Continuously welded and painted steel impeller with 10 Airfoil blades (ANPA, size 12’’ to 55’’) or welded aluminum impeller (ANPA AL, sizes 12’’ and 25’’).
- New rotating diffuser impeller design on all the sizes.
- All impellers are statically and dynamically balanced to a grade of G=2.5
- Galvanized or painted inlet cones designed for optimal airflow through the impeller
- Clockwise and counterclockwise rotation available
- Suitable for applications up to 12.5” WG SP and volumes to 100,000 CFM.
- The new rotating diffuser design slows down the air and allows a static pressure regain.
- Aluminum wheels allow smaller motors selection
- Efficient in array installations
- T3 (exceeds class II max performance) on steel impellers up to size 28’’, class II on steel impeller sizes 32’’ to 55’’.