ANPL / ANPL AL (Single width single inlet direct driven plenum fan)
- Continuously welded and painted steel impeller with 10 backward curved blades (ANPL, size 10’’ to 55’’) or welded aluminum impeller (ANPL AL, sizes 10’’ and 25’’).
- New rotating diffuser impeller design on all the sizes.
- All impellers are statically and dynamically balanced to a grade of G=2.5
- Galvanized or painted inlet cones designed for optimal airflow through the impeller
- Clockwise and counterclockwise rotation available
- Suitable for applications up to 11” WG SP and volumes to 80,000 CFM.
- The new rotating diffuser design slows down the air and allows a static pressure regain.
- Aluminum wheels allow smaller motors selection
- Efficient in array installations
- Class I and class II on steel impeller sizes 28’’ to 55’’.