BCE (Single width single inlet backward curve housed fan)
- Steel, SWSI, backward curved impeller for industrial applications available fully welded and painted. Wheel diameter range is from 16 through 63 inches.
- Wheels are also available in three different widths, with a full width wheel (BCE25) design, and two reduced (BCE17 & BCE15) widths to better meet system requirements.
- All fan housings are manufactured in sheet steel, continuously welded, reinforced with steel stiffeners, and coated with anti-corrosive epoxy paint.
- Fan have low maintenance, double row ball bearings or double row roller bearings in cast iron pillow blocks.
- Impeller and shaft are statically and dynamically balanced to Grade G6.3 (ISO1940). Grade G2.5 is available upon request.
- Very suitable for industrial applications up to 25 inches WG SP (31 inches WG TP) and volumes to 125,000CFM.
- Peak efficiencies in excess of 80% TE.
- Standard bearing support is separated from the fan housing, allowing the possibility of insulating it against both noise or temperature without any design modifications.
- Design allows for both stainless steel or hot dip galvanized executions upon request.