MHZ & MAZ (Double width double inlet Housed fans)
- Fully welded, DWDI backward curved (MHZ) or true airfoil (MAZ) wheel designs available for semi-industrial applications.
- Wheel sizes available from 12 inch through 70 inch diameters.
- Impeller and shaft statically and dynamically balanced at Grade G2.5.
- Fully welded housing, reinforced and painted with corrosion resistant epoxy.
- Bearing support is a separate component. It can be easily removed, as the inlet cone, for easy access to the wheel. The housing is then left in place.
- Fans are suitable for applications up to 16 inches WG SP, and 275,000CFM.
- TE in excess of 80% for MHZ and MAZ fans.
- Upon request, stainless steel and hot dip galvanized construction is available.
- Excellent selection for naval industries, off shore installations, the electronics sector, and when heavy duty HVAC applications call for a semi-industrial quality fan.
- Can also be supplied to meet ATEX Directives.