ATZAF FF (Double width double inlet airfoil housed fan)
- Steel impeller with 10 (x2) Airfoil blades, continuously welded. Wheel diameters range from 12” to 49”.
- Galvanized inlet cone with Forefinger (patented) and housing.
- Housing spot welded up to size 18’’, with Pittsburgh closure from size 20”
- Low maintenance ball or roller bearings
- Impeller with shaft statically and dynamically balanced at G 2.5
- Trapezoidal cut-off
- Suitable for applications up to 13.5” WG SP and volumes to 130,000 CFM
- Peak efficiencies over 80%
- Easy interchangeability with ATLI models thanks to standardized dimensioning.
- Increased airflow and pressure: for a required volume and pressure the fan can run at lower rpm or can be selected smaller
- More uniform flow at the fan outlet for improved filter and coil efficiency
- Wider working range with high efficiency
- Significant reduction of noise, especially in the low frequencies